Black Truffle Veggie Wrap
Looking for fresh inspiration on how to use more of Natureul’s Black Truffle sauce in your everyday meals? Look no further!
Our Black Truffle Sauce is incredibly versatile. It’s made with all-natural vegan ingredients and is appropriate for those with many dietary restrictions because it’s nut free, lactose free, and gluten free by design!
Use these recipe ideas to learn how to incorporate black truffle sauce into different dishes:
Ready for the best veggie wrap you’ll ever eat? Try this black truffle wrap recipe to make this usually boring lunch more exciting and desirable! This hearty wrap contains all kinds of plant-based goodness, including Natureul Black Truffle Sauce.
You can customize this recipe with the addition of any of your favorite vegetables. The ones mentioned here are merely suggestions and you can experiment with all kinds of combinations! Additionally, you can turn this wrap into a sandwich by swapping out the tortilla for a few slices of dense bread like sourdough or whole-grain breads with a thick crust and a heavy bite.
- 1 large (burrito-size) wrap or tortilla
- 2 tbsp Natureul Black Truffle Sauce in Classic Flavor
- ½ cup raw spinach, left whole
- ½ sliced tomato
- ½ sliced cucumber
- ½ cup veggie sprouts (finer sprouts like broccoli sprouts or kale microgreens work best for wrapping purposes, but you can use your favorite kind!)
- Spread the black truffle sauce on the tortilla using a knife or the back of a spoon.
- Lay down a bed of spinach, making it as flat as possible, and then layer the cucumber, tomato, and the veggie sprouts on top of it! Because of the unstable shape, it’s usually best if the veggie sprouts are added last, but you can arrange the other layers any way you wish.
- Roll the tortilla away from you, enclosing the ingredients and tucking the ends as you go to make a spill-proof container for your veggies.