Black Truffle and Sesame Kale Salad
This black truffle salad makes a great side or can be bulked up with protein for an entree! This recipe is made for sharing, but you can easily reduce it to a single-serving dish by dividing the measurements of the ingredients by 4.
- 4 cups fresh kale, de-stemmed and chopped (common curly green kale or purple kale is best for this recipe)
- ½ cup Natureul Black Truffle Sauce in Classic Flavor
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Whisk the sesame oil, rice vinegar, and avocado oil together.
- In a large salad bowl, drizzle all of the oil & vinegar mixture over the kale. Using clean hands, gently massage the liquid into the kale, thoroughly coating all of the leaves and tenderizing the kale. Allow to rest and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a large spoon or salad tongs, add the sesame seeds and black truffle sauce and toss to combine until all of the salad is coated in truffle and sesame.
- Add proteins and toss again or serve as-is! Bon appetit!