Tasty Truffle Marinade for Roasted Vegetables
This one-size-fits-all spicy truffle sauce is perfect for any kind of vegetable you wish to roast! Combining it with cooking oil results in a simple hot truffle marinate that is guaranteed to impart your favorite veggies with tons of flavor every time.
- ½ cup Natureul Black Truffle Sauce
- ½ cup olive oil, avocado oil, or other neutrally-flavored plant-based cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients into a sealed bag, bowl, or other storage container.
- Add up to 2 pounds of your favorite cut vegetables, like squash, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, root vegetables, brussels sprouts, asparagus, and more!
- Marinate vegetables for a few hours, even overnight, before roasting.
- Lower the temperature and increase the cooking time on your vegetables to ensure that you keep the tasty, aromatic nature of the spicy black truffle sauce intact.
- Make a sauce reduction by simmering remaining marinade mixture with wine to glaze your finished veggies with.
- Happy roasting!