How to make Smashed Potatoes with Black Truffle Sauce (Easy Recipe)
Smashed Potatoes with Black Truffle Sauce
This dinner party staple gets a new look (and improved taste!) thanks to Natureul Black Truffle Sauce–making it fancy enough to take to upscale dinner parties or to indulge in alone with only three ingredients!
- 2 lbs small potatoes – any variety, washed and dried with peel on.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Natureul Black Truffle Sauce in Classic Flavor
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8x10” pan with olive oil, then set aside.
- In a large pot, add the potatoes and cover with water. Add 1 tbsp kosher salt and stir. Place the pot on the stove and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cooking until the potatoes are tender and easily pierced, approximately 20 minutes.
- Drain your potatoes using a colander once they’re tender. Place in neat rows on your greased or lined baking sheet and gently smash down until they’re about ½ inch thick using a potato masher, spatula, or the bottom of a heavy jar.
- Brush the potatoes with oil and place in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until they become golden brown and crispy.
- Once the potatoes are done, pull them out and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for about ten minutes.
- Using a teaspoon, drizzle and spread each potato with black truffle sauce.
- Serve immediately!
Using Black Truffle sauce By Natureul Makes Cooking So Much Easier
You can finally experience the luxurious taste of black truffles without the hefty price tag or the grueling prep work! It’s never been easier to incorporate the earthy, umami taste of black truffles into your cooking. Elevate everyday meals or add flair to dishes for special occasions without any added work–just add Natureul Black Truffle Sauce and serve. You’ll be cooking like a 5-star chef in seconds with our Black Truffle Sauce!